[STAGE] Carnival Fight Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 283rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another Tournament Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! So Far I've Created Two Carnival Themed Stages And I Thought Having A Fighting Tournament Within A Carnival Setting Can Add Some Plot In Your MUGEN Storyline! So Gather Around Ladies And Gentlemen For The Best Show Around! Two Prize Fighters Compete To See Who's The Strongest Around! So Grab Your Popcorn Folks And Witness The Greatest Showdown Of All Time! The Strongest MUGEN Fighter Gets Free Plush Toys And All The Carnival Food They Can Eat... Or Some Prize Money... Who Knows? This Is Why This Stage Can Be A Great Plot Scenario! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Heard That Some Carnival Food Stands Deep Fry Chocolate Bars! I Still Haven't Tried One But It Sound Delicious! Maybe One Day... One Day! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

LNYjTnx.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/