Looking for EVE Battle screenpack (WinMugen)

LATER HERO

Question

As the title says I'm looking for the original low-res EVE Battle WinMugen port. As far as I know the resolution of this screenpack is 320x240, but 640x480 is accepted as well... Collection purposes only.

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, LATER HERO said:

As the title says I'm looking for the original low-res EVE Battle WinMugen port. As far as I know the resolution of this screenpack is 320x240, but 640x480 is accepted as well... Collection purposes only.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey Yo, What's up, LATER HERO! I Was Searching For This Screenpack For Ya and I Think I Stumbled Across "[screenpack]EVEBATTLE.zip" This Site Also Includes Other Screenpacks, Patches, Stages, And Lifebars As An Added Bonus! Here's The Link! Stay Cool and Have Fun, Yo! (o^.^)-b

https://ux.getuploader.com/zzzz_mugen_stage/index/date/desc/1

OMG It's Incredible!  :yescrying_by_theonionhead-d5qjetw: I had been looking for it at everywhere. Maybe that japanese page is the only source in the whole internet to get EVE Battle for WinMugen nowadays. I must confess I had some issues when I tried to install the motif. I had to edit some directories in order to run it without error messages, weird but true... Anyway thank you so much. It's because of people like you that  Internet still being a great place. :th_084_: