[STAGE] CoolAnimeHustler's Game Shop by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 281st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Create A Business Store Front In Which MUGEN Fighters Can Go To My Game Store And Find Games, Anime, And Toys To Fulfill That Inner Otaku From Within! This Can Be A Really Great Plot Scenerio For Comic Relief Or A Casual Type Fight Regarding Game And Comics! It's A Game Store Within A Game For Your MUGEN Game From Your Boi, CAH! Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Go MUGEN Fighters!! Relax And Have Fun! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Love Playing Games And Watching Anime! It Seems Like Nowadays, Everything Is Going Digital And The Actually Game And Hobby Stores Are Closing Shop! Although It Might Dissappear In Our Time On This Earth, This Stage Will Be Live On Forever In The MUGEN World! I That's Kinda Cool! LOL! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day Everyone! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

rgEwiYQ.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/