[STAGE] Fighting Burger by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 280th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I'm Really Hungry... But... Ya Boi CAH Is On A Strict Budget Right Now... So... In Order To Contain My Hunger And Not Lose Myself In This Nonstop Troubling Void, I Decided To Put My Hunger To Use! That's Right! I'm Going To Create A City Food Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Decided To Add Another Fast Food Establishment Into The MUGEN World! I Will Call This Establishment... FIGHTING BURGER!!! (*Growl* *Hunger Pangs*). My Hunger... It Keeps Calling Me...Must Maintain! Also Not Only That, It's A Local Owned Business Too! I Hope It Gets The Support In These Uncertain Economic Times That Our MUGEN Fighters Are Living In! But... Our MUGEN Fighters Are Fighters After All! I'm Sure They'll Pull Through And Fight For That Tasty Juicy Burger And Milkshake That They Know And Love! Hmmmm... Yes! (*Growl*, *Hunger Pangs*) I'm So Hungry Right Now... LOL! This Stage Can Be A Great Plot Scenario For Fighters That Are Meeting Casually Or FIGHTING FOR THAT BURGER!!! Now Go MUGEN Fighters!! Go Get That One Dollar Burger Special That's Advertised In The Window And Enjoy! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... (*Growl*, *Hunger Pangs*) I Haven't Eaten Anything All Day! As A Matter A Fact, I Think I'm Going To Drink A Cup Of Water! Because The Budget Comes First.... (*Growl* *Hunger Pangs*) But Also... I Just Love Creating MUGEN Stages For All Of Yall! Have A Nice And Wonderful Day Everybody! Now To Get Some Water! LOL! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Z3yk49A.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/