[STAGE] Military Sea Base by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 279th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another Military Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Bring My Military Theme Stage To The Sea In Which A Base Is In Operation! This Base Is Kind Of The Secret Oasis For Fighters To Train Their Bodies But Also Be Efficient In Planning And Logistics! This Stage Can Be Great For Military and Robotic MUGEN Fighters! Get Ready Fighters And Face Your Fears Fighting At The Military Base Out In The Sea! Good Luck! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I've Actually Been Out At Sea Once! It Was A Long Time Ago But I Was On A Cruise Ship Playing In Concert Band! I Played The Alto Saxophone And It Was Quite Fun! First Time I Ever Been On A Ship! Never Got Sea Sick Either! I Remember Seeing The Water So Blue And So... Beautiful! Sometimes When I Think About It, It Kind Of Helps Me When Thinking Of Stage Environments! Maybe Someday... I Can Go Back On A Cruise For The Second Time In My Life! Maybe It'll Give Me More MUGEN Stage Ideas! Welp... If Anybody Gets A Chance To Get On A Cruise Or Ship, I Highly Recommend It! Keep Being Awesome All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Have A Nice Day! Enjoy Another Military Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

MMmMD7D.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/