Giorno Giovanna MvC FIX!! [ Color Separation + JOJO ASBR Soundpack!! ]

HEXSam4

Hi, I've finally finished with Giorno from Jojo's, but in his MvC version created by Kenshiro99. This time I did a resprite to all his animations and changed some others, with color separation and so on. And with a patch that changes the character's voice to the recordings of his seiyuu in the recent port of the PS3 game, Jojo's All Star Battle R.

I included 9 palettes made by me, 6 are shown in the screenshots, and 3 are not used unless you modify the DEF file yourself. The same applies to Gold Experience Requiem. 

SoBSaLz.png

tKkM6S7.png

The gameplay is similar to the versions created by K99, but with the necessary fixes. Among those, a change that I made and that I will put below.

I have noticed that one of his Hyper Attack, in which he makes a force field to counterattack the opponent, did not have a limit of uses, basically Giorno could execute this Hyper even if the power bar was empty. At the time no one made a patch to fix this so I did it myself. Now this Hyper has to be filled up to level 3 to execute, since now it has a pretty insane damage but fair to tell the truth, knowing the power of this character with his Stand in requiem mode.

BEFORE:                                                                                AFTER:

gq5bCTK.gif                   qVvAqJk.gif

The character works in both MUGEN 1.0 and 1.1 as well as IKEMEN. Enjoy!

Download:

https://mega.nz/file/XrQGDYwQ#pT-uP7sBDvtRJASC9Ly73_tHApC4c5gxkgCnd2GEEnc