Sunfire wip

animaraz

Saludos

Banda ¿Creen que Fuego Solar se ve bien con una paleta sencilla (Opción 1) o sería conveniente hacerle una separación de color más complicada (Como por ejemplo la opción 2)?

Greetings

Gang. Do you think Sunfire looks good with a simple palette (Option 1) or would it be convenient to do a more complicated color separation (such as option 2)?

sunfir11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 10:37 AM, Emaserranista said:

So are you completing that old Sunfire? Nice.

I think the best option is to make a smart color separation since it allowes to make more palette combinations but I get it takes the double of time.

Desde cierto punto de vista tienes razón, siento como si estuviera volviendo a hacer al personaje. Más porque no me fui por la "Opción 2"... Estoy separando botas y guantes también. Jeje.
Pero se avanza rápido y me está sirviendo para localizar errores en los sprites. Espero pronto compartir avances.

From a certain point of view you're right, I feel like I'm redoing the character. More because I didn't go for "Option 2"... I'm separating boots and gloves too. Lol.

But progress is fast and it is helping me to locate errors in the sprites. I look forward to sharing progress soon.

Un pequeño adelanto de como esta quedando la separación de colores (me falta separar el cinturón de los grises del pecho)

A small preview of how the color separation is turning out (I still need to separate the belt from the gray ones on the chest)

sunfir11.png