Unused Super Move Patch For Seanaltly's Sonic

Kian

[Preview]

9DJGSnJ.png

[Download]

Unused Super Move Patch For Seanaltly's Sonic: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3xgh3mjpwyvolj/seanaltly+sonic+unused+super+patch.zip/file

[Comment]

So in the Mugen Database, in the trivia section of Seanaltly's version of Sonic, he has an unused super move called "Tornado". This move can summon Tails from the back of the screen, tackling opponents on the way multiple times. And it's completely functional! (aside from a small graphical error) Unfortunately, it was unused. But it will be able to replace the "Blue Tornado" move by uncommenting a state controller in the .cmd file. However, this one is different. I restored the unused super move by changing stuff. And by that, I mean the uncommented the triggers and replaced "dpsuper", with "unusedsuper" like this:

triggerall = command = "unusedsuper"

And added the command to it like this:

[command]
name = "unusedsuper"
command = ~D,D,z
time = 15

And how do you do the unused super move? Well, it's simple. Just press down twice, and then the special button. (for CvTW characters) And that's it! You used the unused super move! I hope you enjoy it. (Veanko's AI patch for Seanaltly's version of Sonic not included BTW lol)

[WARNING]

This is not to be used by Claymizer's version of Sonic. Putting it in the character will cause the game to crash.

Oh, and I forgot to say this yesterday, but what am I saying is that I did not create a version for Veanko's AI patch for Seanaltly's version of Sonic. So I'll maybe do that in the future.