Onodera Mana from Crimson Alive Extreme Encounter by TheChineseWarriorMUGEN2020

tajmahmoud10

Moving this to the proper section, as the section you posted this in is intended for your own edits and add-ons, not edits & addons made by somebody else. You may want to provide actual screenshots and/or videos of that character you're posting, just so people have an idea of what they are actually downloading beforehand.

Also,

now they are retard bashing is a release for yuki hikari and afreaze f. Demeter Uses EasyChar.

@tajmahmoud10May I ask why this part was necessary? This has nothing to do with the character and honestly seems like spam/flamebaiting.

12 hours ago, RicePigeon said:

Moving this to the proper section, as the section you posted this in is intended for your own edits and add-ons, not edits & addons made by somebody else. You may want to provide actual screenshots and/or videos of that character you're posting, just so people have an idea of what they are actually downloading beforehand.

Also,

@tajmahmoud10May I ask why this part was necessary? This has nothing to do with the character and honestly seems like spam/flamebaiting.

i'm sorry, i did for moving to release