[STAGE] Sento Brawl by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 271st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Decided To Go Back To Some Of My Canceled MUGEN Experiments That I Started Long Ago! Looking In My Scrapped Pile I Had A Bath Themed Stage In Which I Wanted To Create A Brawl At A Bath House! When I Was Creating It, Everything Looked Off To Me At The Time! Plus I Didn't Make The Stage Big Enough And I Ran Into Some Problems At The Time I Was Starting To Create Stages! Luckily Enough, I Went Back To It And Experimented With Some Concepts! Its Not Perfect But I Found A Perfect Way To Make This Feel Enjoyable For The Viewer And The MUGEN Fighters! Now... A Stage That Was Once In The Trash Pile Has Found New Life For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Welcome To The Sento! What's A Sento You Ask? Well... A Sento Is A Public Bath In Japan! Now Your Fighters Have A Place To Wash Up, Relax And... FIGHT! Yep... Because MUGEN Is All About Fighting! LOL! Enjoy! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Realized There's Not Really A Lot Of Bath House Stages In MUGEN! I Know There's E-Honda's Stage In Street Fighter But I Can't Think Of Anywhere Else! Well... It's About That Time To Add More Stages To That Genre I Guess... I Don't Know... LOL! Either Way, It's Always Great To Tryout Something New! Have Fun, Peeps!(¯)  Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

xyaYAB5.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/