[STAGE] Valley Of The Lost Arts by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 266th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Tackle The Great Outdoors Yet Again For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Give An Environment That Has Not Been Touched Nor Discovered By The City! I Wanted To Give A Stage That Is Beautiful And Full Of Discovery With Water, Plants, And The Beauty Of The Sky! A Platform That MUGEN Fighters Can Fight On That Was Built Out Of  The Woods Of Nature Itself! Since I Love Looking At The Different Styles Of Martial Art Techniques That MUGEN Fighters Provide, I Thought About Making A Plot Scenario That Might Focus On The Past! This Can Be A Great Plot Point For A Flashback Of A Great Martial Artist! Another Good Plot Point That This MUGEN Stage Can Provide Is A Lost Civilization Hidden In The Deep Oasis! The Combat Of Two MUGEN Fighters To Hone Their Skills Is Truly A Magnificent Sight To See! With These Skills Mastered They Will Be Able To Past On These Martial Art Techniques To Future MUGEN Generations! Only Time Will Decide! Will Your MUGEN Fighters Be One Of Them? I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know...I Sometimes Wonder How Different Martial Art Styles Were Discovered Back In The Day! I Wonder If They Just Bumped Into Somebody, Went To A School, Or Just Happen To Read From A Book Of Some Sort! All In All... It's Kind Of Cool To See Different Styles Of Martial Arts In Which People Can Protect Themselves! My Favorite Martial Art Is Boxing! There's A Lot More To Boxing Then Just Punching And Mastering Those Skills Definitely Take Time! Anyway... Have Fun! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🥋

lNiB7Y6.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/