[STAGE] Love Hotel Room II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 263rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Planned To Release This MUGEN Stage Earlier Back In February Of This Year But... I Got Distracted With Other MUGEN Experiments That I Was Conducting! LOL! I Was Inspired To Create Another Part Of My "Love Hotel" Series After I Got Feedback From Some Awesome Peeps In The MUGEN Community! They Told Me If I Planned To Have About Night Version Of This MUGEN Stage! Funny Thing Is... That Was Four Years Ago! My Goodness... I've Been Lacking, Yo! LOL! But Fret No More Peeps, For I, Ya Boi CAH... Has Finally Created A Night Version Of My Love Hotel! Not Only That, I Decided To Give It Some More Paz Zaaz! I Added A Rug And I Gave It A Blue Calming Atmosphere With Dark Landscape In The Background! When I Created This Stage, I Thought About Those Japan Love Hotels That Appear In Comedy Anime! After Four Years Since I Created My First Love Hotel In 2018... No One Still Hasn't Tackled This Type Of Stage Theme In MUGEN! Think About It...You Can Now Have Your Loving Type Characters Fight On This Stage Or Have A Place To Stay For The Upcoming MUGEN Tournament Because All The Regular Hotels Are Booked! This Can Really Be A Great Comic Relief Scenario With Some Wacky Or Soul Music! Ahhh... Maybe I Shouldn't Think Too Much Into It! LOL! (o^.^)-b As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Fighting Properly On The Stage And Added A Super Jump For Good Measure! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Today I Just Want To Say That All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Are Awesome! I've Been Gone For A Month Because I'm Still Struggling With The Pain Of Losing Someone Dear To Me... But... I'm Taking Everyday Step By Step! I Just Wanted To Say Thank Yall For Making My Days A Little Better, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Everyone Have A Safe Holiday And Keep Being Awesome All You Awesome MUGEN Fans!(¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

f3Olo0S.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/