[STAGE] Pizza Tournament II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 262nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another Biker Hangout In The City For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! You Know... I Really Hungry Today... I've Been Drinking A Lot Of Water But... I'm Really Craving Something Delicious! Then I Thought To Myself, Peeps... "Is It Time That The CoolAnimeHustler Make Another Food Related MUGEN Stage?" Right Then And There I Said... "LETS' DO IT!!" So... I Decided To Create Another Food Related MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Which Food Do You Ask? I'm Not Craving Hamburgers... Oh No... I Have A Taste For That Hot Tasty Cheesiest Of Pizza! That's Right... I'm Adding Another Stage To The "Pizza Tournament" Series! Looking At My Past "Pizza Tournament" MUGEN Stage I Wanted To Add A Bigger Crowd And Have The Pizza Arena Inside A Stadium Like Setting! So Now Your MUGEN Fighters Have Another Chance To Be The Cheesiest Champion To Ever Grace The Most Cheesiest Of Cheesiness Of Tournaments! It Is Time MUGEN Fighters... To Pepperoni Them Moves And Have A Heart That Is Stuffed With Flavor Of Determination! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Be Drinking Some More Water To Curb My Hunger Because... I Can't Afford A Pizza Right Now... But... I'm Just Glad To Get This MUGEN Stage Concept Out Of Mind! If You're Hungry And Got Some Pizza With Ya... Try Having A Pizza Tournament In Your MUGEN! It Could Be Fun! (¯) Enjoy Another City Food Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🍕

xNyoR88.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/