Fun games with terrible AI

Toasted Milque

Nobody is a stranger to games with jank AI, usually they annoy the crap out of us since said awful AI just so happens to be dead-weight that you have to baby-sit.
What about games with jank AI that's fun to goof around with? They exist, & my personal pick would be Yu-Gi-Oh: World Championship Tournament 2004 for the GBA.

Yu-Gi-Oh: WCT 2004 has AI that is a special kind of bad, namely because it cheats ... like ACTUALLY cheats, it "peeks" at the cards you set on the field, at least it does so with monster cards.
I know this because the AI never attacks my face-down monsters unless it knows it's monster can destroy mine, thus opening the floodgates of exploiting the crap out of it's pitiful cheating attempts.
Ploping down flip effect cards that either do something good for me (Magician of Faith returning a used or discarded spell card to hand) or messes with the opponent(Needle warm discarding the top 5 cards on the opponents deck)
I could also buy time with 2000 DEF low-levels since other low-levels can't destroy them without aid from backload or monster effects(also multiple special summons was NOT a thing back then ... nor Omni-Negates)
Through this series of goofing around with such cheesy methods made me discover just how easy it is to deck out the AI using this exploit, even without banned cards(something that most AI duelists in the game LOVE using)
I remember finding this game kinda hard when I was in Middle school, going back to it a few years after graduating High school, I bodied nearly every duel through this exploit & with different decks to boot.
Nowadays, the ONLY time I ever lose in that game is because of crap draws(which hints at something else that wasn't really a thing back in the early years of Yu-Gi-Oh ... consistency)

PS: BALLS!! I TOTALLY FORGOT THERE WAS A CATEGORY SPECIFICALLY FOR VIDYA GAMES!! Oi, can somebody move this thread over there?