Creator's Collection: @ndroide

Basara-kun

@ndroide Collection

Also known as Droid and Humberstein, he's an old friend of mine and one of my first mentors when I started on MUGEN in the far 2000s, he was most known for being one of the creators of Mugen Hispania (the biggest spanish-spoken community in history) as well one of the first "Rugal Creators" along with Clarens and making boss characters as his speciality, being an inspiration for future creators. I made this collection as my tribute to him and to recover his legacy. Various downloads came from different sources (especially his Warner edits, from Fanatic Mugen), but most of the links are from my personal collection, that I get them back online so his legacy can remain. Enjoy the ride 😉 as always, any help is welcome.

Rugal Series

9331.gifMech_Rugal_27172_thumb.gifcvs_rugal.gifcvs_godrugal.gifkof2k3xi_adelheid.gif

Android Rugal - Mech Rugal - CVS1 Rugal - CVS2 God Rugal - Adelheid Bernstein

Capcom Series

sfa_charlie.gifcvs_akuma.gif

Charlie/Shadow - Akuma/Gouki (update of Sepher's)

SNK Series

cvs_yamazaki.gifkof2k3xi_ash.gifcvs_oiori.gif

CVS1 Yamazaki (with Meta Gouki) - Ash Crimson - CVS2 Orochi Iori

Warner Edits

rks_kenshin.gifshishio_82959_thumb.gifsO05RUj.pngctn_homer.gifctn_krusty.gif11313.gifctn_mrincredible_anim.gifctn_fred.gif

Kenshin Himura - Makoto Shishio - Wario - Homer Simpson - Krusty the Clown - Turanga Leela - Mr. Incredible - Fred Flintstone