[STAGE] Training In Luxury by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 252nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Welp... It's Time To Head Back Into That City Life, Yo! Today, I Was Inspired To Create Another City Themed MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I Thought About All Those 80's Action Training Montages In Which You Have The Main Character Train In The Most Harshest Conditions While The Rival Is Training In The Most Lavish And Less Stressful Environments! Ahhhh... What A Great View Of The City, A Great Array Of Beautiful Flowers All Around, And That Nice Cool Pool Out Back... Life's Got To Be Good! This Stage Plot Scenario Can Be A Great Stage For Your Rival MUGEN Characters Or The Type Of MUGEN Fighter Who Is Well Off With The Highest Confidence! Your MUGEN Fighter Is Ready To Start This Training!! But First... Your MUGEN Fighter Is Going To Grab Some Lemonade! Lets Hope Your MUGEN Fighter Will Be Ready For The Upcoming Tournaments!! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I Still Have Some More MUGEN Stage Experiments In The Works For All You Awesome And Cool MUGEN Fans Out There! Stay Tuned And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! Why? Because Like Always... CAH Loves Ya, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Fe78vdf.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/