[STAGE] Training Goals by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 249th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make A Unique Special Stage For All Of Your MUGEN Fighters That Struggle To Get Out Of That Quote On Quote "Side Character" Status! Lets Say... That Lately Your MUGEN Fighter Has Taken So Many Losses Or Is Struggling On Excelling At His/Her Fighting Techniques! Your MUGEN Fighter Is At A Loss On What To Do... Is Sad Or Frustrated That It Does Not Have The Power To Keep Up...They're Thinking About Giving Up The Fight Game...Until... They're Approach By A Mentor, Friend, Or Mysterious Wanderer That Sees Untapped Potential In Your MUGEN Fighter! They Give Your MUGEN Fighter A Choice... "Do You Want To Learn The Way To Become Strong? Or Are You Fine With Your Own Power?" Your MUGEN Fighter Listens To This Choice And Chooses The First Option. The Mentor, Friend, Or Mysterious Wanderer Tells Your MUGEN Fighter To Meet Them At Dawn By The Bridge Where The Lake Lays Quiet. Your MUGEN Fighter Nods And The Next Day... Your MUGEN Fighter Meets At The Desired Location! The Mentor, Friend, Or Mysterious Wanderer Gives Your MUGEN Fighter Some Wisdom But More Importantly...Sets A Training Goal For Your MUGEN Fighter To Achieve! Your MUGEN Fighter Gives It A Shot! Everyday At This Particular Location, Your MUGEN Fighter Trains His Or Her Fighting Techniques And Spars With This Mysterious Mentor! More And More, Your MUGEN Fighter Is Getting Stronger And Is Also Building A Trust Of Friendship With This Mentor! At Last Your MUGEN Fighter Seems Different Than Last Time! They Achieved That Goal They Were Set! They're Now Ready To Take On The World And It All Took Was A Little Motivation From Somebody... That Cared! Today, I Bring All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans A Stage Where Your MUGEN Fighters Have A Peaceful Place To Discover Themselves In The Way Of Battle! I Was Motivated To Create This Stage After Watching A Lot Of Training Montage Videos! LOL! But In All Seriousness, I Created This Stage Because I Thought About Everybody I Have Met In The MUGEN Community Over The Years! From The Ups And Downs, I Feel Like MUGEN Is A Place I Go For Peace And I See Everybody Creating New And Exciting New Stuff! I Also See Everybody Give Others Advice About MUGEN In General! I Just Want To Say Thank You To Everybody In The MUGEN Community And Keep Being Awesome! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Heh...So Far... I Reached 249 MUGEN Stages Created... I'm Making A Training Goal For Myself To Reach 250 MUGEN Stages Created! Stay Tuned All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Because Your Boi, CAH Is Putting In That Work, Yo! Enjoy This Motivational Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

1bHScMg.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/