[STAGE] Fruit Street by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 248th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I Found Some Motivation After I Ate A Banana This Morning And I Had A Pretty Creative Idea, LOL! Seeing That My "Grocery Store" MUGEN Stage Was Pretty Popular Last Year, I Decided To Create A Sort Of Open Grocery Store. I Saw That There's Not Enough Open Grocery Fighting MUGEN Stages So I Decided To Create One! With Fresh Juicy Fruit Out In The Open And Bargains That Can't Be Passed Up, Your Fighters Can Fight And Stay Healthy At The Same! This Can Be A Great Stage For Laid Back Characters, Delinquents, Street Brawlers, Or Meeting That One Rival By Surprise! Your MUGEN Fighters Now Have Another Place To Fight And Chill At The Same Time, Yo! The Streets May Be Tough... But If Your MUGEN Fighters Eat Healthy Then... They Can Be Tougher, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Well... I'm Pretty Sleepy Right Now But I Needed To Get These Creative Ideas To Flow On And On Like A River! LOL! Enjoy And Stay Tuned For More Of That Madd Flava From Ya Boi, CAH!(¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”🍎🍏🍌🍇🍑🍍🥝🍒🍉🍋🍊🍓🥭🥑

65V49Kp.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/