[STAGE] Midnight Suite by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 242nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I'm Starting The New Year Right And Providing Another MUGEN City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Wanted To Tackle My Midnight Series Once Again And Have The Fighters Duke It Out In A Building Setting With The Midnight Gaze Of The City Overlooking The Battle! This Stage Would Be Ideal For A Caped Crusader, Mafia Boss, Or... Uh... A Caped Villain! LOL! I Don't Know... But It Has That Vibe, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Anyway, It Could Add More Plot To Your MUGEN Scenario And Have Those Fighters Rule The Night! Watch Your Back MUGEN Fighters! You Don't Know Who's Lurking In The Shadows At This Hour! Yay!I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! All Right!! I'm Ready To Get These Experimental MUGEN Stages Out This Year! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Stages From The CAH, Yo! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

WFGXs2S.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/