[STAGE] Railway In The City by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 241st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Here's A Stage I Was Working On When I Was Gone From My Blog For Some Time! I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Time I Wanted To Experiment With Fighters Fighting On Train Tracks With The Beautiful Abundance Of City Life In The Backdrop! This Stage Can Go Really Well For Super Hero And Super Villain Plot Lines, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Whether Its 1v1 Face Offs Or A Tag Team Match, I'm Pretty Sure Your Fighters Will Enjoy A Different Stage Of Scenery, Yo! All Abroad!! Whoo Whoo! On The Butt-Whopping Express! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Wow... Time Sure Does Fly...It's Even Almost The End Of The Year Too... Yeah... I Need To Get These MUGEN Projects Done! I'm Just Glad To Finish Some Of My Long Overdue Experiments For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Stay Tuned For More Madd Flavor Coming Soon, Peeps! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

tXMEd3K.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/