[STAGE] Nice Afternoon In The Park IV by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 239th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! It's Been A While... But Ya Boi CAH Is Back In Action Once Again! I Finally Finished One Of My MUGEN Stages While I Was Gone And I Decided I Wanted To Add Another "Nice Afternoon In The Park" In My MUGEN Adventure! I Was Inspired To Create This Stage After Taking A Walk And Thinking About Life, You Know! It's Pretty Basic, But I'm Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Will Enjoy Their Battles Here! This Can Be A Great Plot Scenario In Which Your Fighters Got A Letter To Meet A Rival At This Park! For... A Battle Or Dialogue! Either Way, It Will Make Your MUGEN Game Interesting! So... Enjoy Another Nice Afternoon In The Park And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... Its Good To Be Back Again! I Missed All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! Hopefully I Won't Be Gone Too Much But Just Letting Yall Know That I'm Still Alive! LOL! (o^.^)-b  Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

F3xMf9A.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/