MY LEGACY 1.1 MUGEN [3500+ CHARS] DOWNLOADABLE

・yoonybin・

❥꒰ Hi, this in this case I wanted to do something different...Therefore, introducing...

MY LEGACY 1.1 MUGEN [3500+ CHARACTERS]

so, basically with this mugen, this mugen was inspired by the situation where Long Tran a youtuber who made a mugen just like this and provided links to it but then disappeared....me and a few other people back then really wanted this game but, he deleted everything and left before we could ever get it...

SOOOO, I decided to grab the screenpack that he used aka the 3500+ LEGACY MUGEN 1.1 slot screenpack (which you can get here) and filled it up myself and now that it is done it is now  released to you all to play and put a rest to the situation of constantly searching for this mugen 😄 that being said, here's some information...

- Characters: 3500+ (obviously)
- Stages: 75 Stages
- Sound aka Music: 5

- DL Link(s):  Link has been updated! I decided to upload the entire game via mega.nz! you can get it here (link has been updated, no more mega.nz)

- Preview:

That is all, I hope you enjoy and, if you have any questions or concerns let me know under this very post 😄 btw even more info about this mugen is in the description of the video!

On 9/11/2021 at 2:10 AM, gagemzw said:

the size of the mega download is too large for free mega members

If that's the case here are a few possible solutions for this:

1. Make sure you don't have the Megasync toggled when trying to download said file.

2. Use download managers such as MegaDownloader and IDM

If that doesn't work try other methods, like other ways to bypass mega download limit. I can try to use other services such as google drive but can't guarantee it will work. let's hope it does though lol

Update:

The link for characters is back up under as a torrent even if it's thru mega it should be np 😄 so everyone who encounters should no longer have any issues getting the characters now UWU. if you're confused as to why it's a torrent, it's all explained in my discord server: https://discord.gg/qp5jCCswre

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

I've been trying to just DL a full game w/ a mix of chrs for weeks, the most varied ones are always yours. 

I couldn't download EVE bc of MegaSync, so have tried to DL this torrent. 

Using both UTorrent and BitTorrent, it doesn't download anything, sat at 0.00 for 6+ hrs. 

Any idea why it just isn't downloading or could you share where you're based, I have a VPN so idm seeing if changing location to closer to you would help. 

I just left your Discord but can region if you'd rather DM or smth. 

Thanks. 

On 9/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, Humdingerr said:

Hey, 

I've been trying to just DL a full game w/ a mix of chrs for weeks, the most varied ones are always yours. 

I couldn't download EVE bc of MegaSync, so have tried to DL this torrent. 

Using both UTorrent and BitTorrent, it doesn't download anything, sat at 0.00 for 6+ hrs. 

Any idea why it just isn't downloading or could you share where you're based, I have a VPN so idm seeing if changing location to closer to you would help. 

I just left your Discord but can region if you'd rather DM or smth. 

Thanks. 

Yeah, so about that read my latest comment. 

Update: I've been receiving concerns, about how you guys aren't able to download the characters due to no seeders and just want to let you know that on my discord I've stated that I'll try to recover the mugen back on my pc thru a software. but  if no software can recover the legacy mugen this week. I'll be releasing PT.1 of the SVCUM 1.1 mugen this week and then, proceed working on the legacy mugen all over again.

12 hours ago, truth718 said:

I'm having an error come up when I try to initialize MUGEN...

It'll fail when it's trying to initialize the graphics, from what I can tell.

Please help a brother out!

Thanks!

That would mean, that something is wrong regarding your graphics card. maybe try updating your graphic card for I got that error before myself when my graphics card wasn't updated. 

2 hours ago, KippertheGod said:

The file that you have loaded is no longer available it says for the character one

Yes, because I stated earlier in the post that I'm going to be re-working on the legacy mugen again because of what occured to the game. I stated it here:

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I re-uploaded the file for LEGACY 1.1 MUGEN for people were stating there were no seeders. the thing is it's seeding on my side, so I hope no one has any further issues, please remember i am a bit new to seeding so if there's anything I should know please lmk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, sfdssfds said:

Can't download this with the Mega.nz link. I'm using MegaDownloader and it refuses to download any more.

What tool should I be using?

Sorry for the very late reply. but try using a dowload manager that's accepting of it. for me I use Jdownloader and when that doesn't work I usually just use IDM. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey I'm trying everything I can to download this pack, I've used everything reccomended previously and more but it seems that nearly 40 gbs is surprisingly a lot of data and nothing has worked. As of writing this it is nearly 5 in the morning and I started this problem around Midnight. I've tried literally everything besides waiting the 3+ days to download it off mega 5 gb at a time. If you have any sort of alternate download links please, at this point it is required if I wanna play this pack

• 3 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 4:31 AM, SmokeyPDungus said:

Hey I'm trying everything I can to download this pack, I've used everything reccomended previously and more but it seems that nearly 40 gbs is surprisingly a lot of data and nothing has worked. As of writing this it is nearly 5 in the morning and I started this problem around Midnight. I've tried literally everything besides waiting the 3+ days to download it off mega 5 gb at a time. If you have any sort of alternate download links please, at this point it is required if I wanna play this pack

If you are experiencing a download limit with mega.nz here are some methods you can use to fix this> 1. If you have some money to spare, upgrade to mega lite (it's around $5.30) and THEN download the file, for you won't have a limit. 2. Use a VPN, for it's the easiest way to get around it. 3. Use MegaBastard - it's a mega download manager that helps you bypass it by downloading the file thru the software. link to get it and how to use it is here: https://www.java.com/en/download/ 4. Use Jdownloader 2, I know some are going to be like "but I tried" well, depends did you do it correctly? for, in order to actually download thru downloader with a mega.nz link you have to add a proxy. links and sources + instructions for these are here: https://tech-latest.com/how-to-bypass-mega-download-limit/ Hope this helps! 🙂

As for another alternative download link, I would need to pay for like a 1 year plan of huge storage for either google drive or, mediafire or somethin that isn't mega.nz but sadly I just don't have enough money for that as of lately. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:20 AM, ijon_tichy said:

Hi!

I actually have Long Tran's 3200+ Edit Mugen and all of his rar setup files as well. I have been enjoying/tweaking his Mugen for years. 

I went on Google looking for a new larger screenpack and stumbled into here. 🙂

Are any of you still interested in getting Long's Mugen?

Yes I would love to have his please