The final showcase of Marvel Mugen Super Heroes Private Screen Pack is Complete by OldGamer

OldGamer

The final showcase of Marvel Mugen Super Heroes Private Screen Pack is Complete by OldGamer

This is a Private screen pack for my good friend BDC that I took the time to make for only for him, His goal was add a Marvel super Heroes Mugen game on an Mod custom Arcade1up Marvel Super Heroes Cabinet. He wanted something made by me and custom for his Arcade1up. This video demonstrate the full complete screen pack I made for him. I understand how everyone feel but maybe in near future I make some thing close to this. there nothing I can do when you make a private screen pack for someone that you know for 8 years. This is my very first complete ever made Marvel Mugen Super Heroes. I would like to add that I'm not a huge fan of the Super heroes Comic Universe and I really dont care for Marvel or Dc Comic games for mugen or pc and console. I just only did this for BDC for being great friend to me and help a lot when I was learning and coding stuff for him for his full games Shiar Invasion game and the guy is great teacher as well. There wont be no shared link for this screen pack Im sorry but that reason why is private. but at least I can share everyone that I even can make great Marvel Screen pack for the mugen software 😄 and was great learning experiences for me too