Pre-installed EvE by DJ Van

Richard 89

Updated 6/16 thanks to whoever filed a copyright claim after I gave credit to the author, I'm killing the link

Edit: 6/17 I'm going to give people whom are downloading this file A SECOND CHANCE. I just hope the guy who is butthurt tho, stays away. However, if I see another copyright claim I WILL TERMINATE the link once and for all and keep the file for myself.  I hope I've made myself clear

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fyxiq8dpk9qto3c/_Pre-Installed_Everything_vs_Everything.rar/file

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, ・yoonybin・ said:

Hey,

If you don't mind me asking, mind giving me a run down with exactly happened with this EVE Mugen? I ask because there's so many and this one in particular got me a bit curious and interested..

Bts Confused GIFs | Tenor

I can give you the description for it, it's a pre installed version that's already configured. No need to put this file here or there, Its already been done by the one who configured it, whoever it was. 

On 6/22/2021 at 10:13 PM, Richard 89 said:

I can give you the description for it, it's a pre installed version that's already configured. No need to put this file here or there, Its already been done by the one who configured it, whoever it was. 

Sure, I don't mind a description 🙂 

On 6/23/2021 at 11:08 PM, ・yoonybin・ said:

Sure, I don't mind a description 🙂 

Here's the description- Original

This Screenpack was created by dj-van himself
If you want the Everything vs Everything screenpack but if you
don't want to install or don't know how to install it then this download is for you.

On 6/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, Richard 89 said:

Here's the description- Original

This Screenpack was created by dj-van himself
If you want the Everything vs Everything screenpack but if you
don't want to install or don't know how to install it then this download is for you.

Ah Okay, I see now. sorry for the late reply, ty for further explaining to me 🙂