[STAGE] Golden Fight Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 233rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Bring Another Fighting Tournament Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! So Peep This, Yo! What If Some Of Your Strongest MUGEN Fighters Received A Once In A Life Golden Opportunity Invitation To Strike It Rich? What I Mean Is... What If They Entered A Fighting Tournament In Which They Could Win All The Gold That Could Set Them Up For Life In The MUGEN World! Well... Your Plot Will Get A Little Interesting Because This Is A Fighting Tournament That Could Give Your Fighters Wealth Beyond Their Wildest Dreams! I Present To You The Golden Fight Tournament! The Strongest Fighters All Over The World Has Been Sent A Private Invite To A Discrete Location To Compete In A Tournament Of Riches! The Last MUGEN Fighter Standing Will Receive All That Wonderful MUGEN Gold In The Background! How's That For A Epic Plot, Yo!? Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Prepared Because They Will Be Fighting The Best Of The Best! Now... Let The Tournament Begin!!! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Funny Thing Is... When I Was Experimenting With Different Unique Stage Concepts Last Year... I Put Together This Stage And Was Actually Going To Delete It Because It Felt Kind Of... Odd! But You Know What... Odd Is What Makes MUGEN Awesome! I Touched Up The Stage A Little And Wah-La! Now Your Fighters Have A Golden Opportunity To Bring Home The Gold! (No Pun Intended! LOL!) Enjoy And Stay Cool, Peeps! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🥊🥇🥊

2wcSmPV.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/