Shinobi Stage 1 Boss Fight & Double Dragon 3 China(Nes)

Lord Batros

listen i know you want to make all these cool stages that werent made before, and you dont want to wait on people. but seriously you need to stop using cybasters stage tool and learn how to make them properly. this stage is a little over 800kb. if i made it, it could be 300kb the size difference is insane. but that aside, the actual coding for the stage is so extremely long it breaks up into over 100 pieces, where as i could code it as 1 piece of code. not to mention its blurry as heck. Zombie, I understand lifes got your busy, but that is no excuse for releasing half assed shit. take your time, learn what mugen uses, learn how to make it, learn how to use it. Release GOOD works. do you remember a couple years ago some guys released Street Fighter 1 stages completely redone, with parallax (slanted when you walked) floors, reflection in the lap, birds, clouds, it was genious. they could have simple used a single image just like the first SF game, but they took it a step further and gave the stage life. I'm not scolding you or badgering you, I'm just tired of seeing you release single layered crap with out you learning from it. and YES i know your getting great feedback from guild those guys are loving the stages.

listen i know you want to make all these cool stages that werent made before, and you dont want to wait on people.

but seriously you need to stop using cybasters stage tool and learn how to make them properly.

this stage is a little over 800kb. if i made it, it could be 300kb the size difference is insane.

but that aside, the actual coding for the stage is so extremely long it breaks up into over 100 pieces, where as i could code it as 1 piece of code.

not to mention its blurry as heck.

Zombie, I understand lifes got your busy, but that is no excuse for releasing half assed shit.

take your time, learn what mugen uses, learn how to make it, learn how to use it. Release GOOD works.

do you remember a couple years ago some guys released Street Fighter 1 stages completely redone, with parallax (slanted when you walked) floors, reflection in the lap, birds, clouds, it was genious.

they could have simple used a single image just like the first SF game, but they took it a step further and gave the stage life.

I'm not scolding you or badgering you, I'm just tired of seeing you release single layered crap with out you learning from it.

and YES i know your getting great feedback from guild those guys are loving the stages.

yeah i have been using his tool, and ur right it is the half assed way of making stuff for mugen, and as far as the guild goes , i could care less if it was negative or positive , i have been reading & trying to make from scratch stages , ive just failed at every turn, but im still trying, these were just something new to play on i made myself thru his tool & i figured id release them incase someone else wanted to play on them, and i know ur not scolding me :=D:

look, get paintshop, i can tell you what to do, just like im helping alpyne in the help section. i'll post and you do what i tell you and it'll work out. or at least you learn something.

Dling Photoshop now.... actually RY Do u know of where a freee copy is , that dosnt make my virus protection go nuts or actually attemps to installs once u DL it, cause i cant seem to find 1

I use PaintShop Pro v6 myself. The "trial version" of v6 doesn't like Windows 7 so consequently every time I run it starts "day one" of my trial period.