True story (featuring...Well, me)

Ultiɱℯciɑ

She was one awesome dog, and as I told a billion times every time she heard Siegfried's voice she came running to watch me playing, no matter if it was Soul Edge or Soul Calibur IV, just don't ask me how did she knew o_O Currently my Lily likes to snore and droll while I'm playing The Darkness II and Daisy just likes to hid herself under a blanket

I got a labrador called Penellope and two beagle sisters called Daisy and Lily. :p

Unfortunately Nina passed away last year due to health problems, but she was one awesome dog (as you can see). You, sir, got a good taste for names!

I'm sorry for your loss....yeah Nana is the eldest she's a tiny Maltese Terrier and Nina is a Chug....we might get a male chihuaha and calls him Nene! LOL :yaoming:

Penellope used to play with Nina, they used to play tug-of-war. Of course, Penellope is way bigger than a beagle, so Nina would bite her legs (lightly) until Penellope released the stuff they were using as "tug" (it could be a rope or a toy) and ran away. But a bit before Nina got sick, Penellope stopped walking and after her friend died she became a grumpy lady. Oh wait, she was a bit grumpy before. She snitched to my parents every time Nina and I used to play 'rough' games (like tug-of-war)

Sigh.. i had a dog named Aurum which is the scientifc name for gold because he had a golden brown fur.. sadly he died not too long ago.. not because of old age or sickness but because some kids in the hood found it hilarious to put some MSG in his water and strangly enough my dog couldn't tell the difference.. yup he was poisoned.. the sad part for me was the fact that he waited for me to get home.. when i did he wagged his tail to greet me and licked my hand then with a weak yelp he closed his eyes..for good... if i ever found out who did that to my dog i swear to God i'm gonna beat his brains in.. :extremeanger: i don't want another dog anymore.. its too painful when they 'leave'... :cry: