Powerd Ciel Beta V1

Okami

To start with why I have a beta release, I would like to have feedback to help me improve the fighting mechanics for MBAA.

Btw, Ciel has most of her moves from the crescent gameplay except for grabs, counter, dodge, (blood heat)/max bar and.. the arc drive super (but I did code all the other supers already).

SS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

DL Link:

http://mugencoder.co...acters.php?id=7

Enjoy for now +_+

- So you guys won't have to wait for long to test her out =o

DOWNLOADING! Will post anything wrong based on my experience in Current Code later. EDIT - Some things I found. - Shouldn't be able to chain 236B -> C twice without the opponent having a recover point early afterwards. - 236A should have a early recover point when hit (I think. Can't remember, I should check this) No wait, it should have a recover point before hitting the ground. - I'm not sure of this but does 5C charge faster than it should be? - Charged 6B while opponent is in air should cause ground bounce. - 214A/B/C needs a slow startup and the effect is WAY too fast. - 623B/C locks opponent in a certain place. They shouldn't be able to move anywhere. - Followup to 623A is too fast. - Something seems odd about the hit junctions... - Shouldn't 5C have Reverse Beat capabilities? All I know so far.

DOWNLOADING!

Will post anything wrong based on my experience in Current Code later.

EDIT - Some things I found.

- Shouldn't be able to chain 236B -> C twice without the opponent having a recover point early afterwards.

- 236A should have a early recover point when hit (I think. Can't remember, I should check this) No wait, it should have a recover point before hitting the ground.

- I'm not sure of this but does 5C charge faster than it should be?

- Charged 6B while opponent is in air should cause ground bounce.

- 214A/B/C needs a slow startup and the effect is WAY too fast.

- 623B/C locks opponent in a certain place. They shouldn't be able to move anywhere.

- Followup to 623A is too fast.

- Something seems odd about the hit junctions...

- Shouldn't 5C have Reverse Beat capabilities?

All I know so far.

- Reverse beat is going to be added after =P

Thanks I will take into consideration so I can fix the combo abilities =x

5C should be made a bit longer, 623 B/C <- I can targetbind them during hits.

Eh, I guessed I need to prolong 214A/B/C

Forgot to put air recover of 236A, but its fixed.

6B - will fix, down.bounce = 1 and a more stronger down velocity.

UPDATE

- Ok everything should be fixed, and the moves should have a longer startup for certain moves (which I did).

I'm going to add the rest of the moves, this is just a beta to resort the comboing system for Ciel atm.

I did, I watched the combo video, I tried to implement the possible combos, (which starts with grab most of the time, and I did do the sweep kick to 236ABC, I'll keep on adding moves and such, then I'm going to fix the cmds and states for the combos.

Updated the fixed version with what artist has mention on those tweakings:

http://mugencoder.co...acters.php?id=7

I'll continue to work on her and fixing her combos.

Added reverse capabilities on 5C (not on the latest updated version, will give it out once I complete character for Crescent gameplay entirely).

MORE FEEDBACK! - I'm sure there are no sound rips so I won't penalize you but 214A/B/C have the wrong sounds and I'm sure they don't have hitsparks like that. - I can't seem to combo into specials from A, B, or C - I still can't recover from 214A, unless it's just me. Anyway, do you plan on adding the guages/text from the game too?

Indeed, I was going to put those last after I finished all her movesets and having the right, the reason you can't combo into specials atm because I didn't specify that yet in the cmd (willl do on), 214A should be recoverable, I'll have to recheck that,