Geese (CvS2 Reimagining)

JtheSaltyy

Geese (CvS2 Reimagining)

Geese is one of the most infamous SNK bosses. He is incredibly powerful, and has very difficult commands to his moves. He has high damage output in exchange for incredibly slow mobility. He has no real categorization of character archetype. He's not a shoto, or a grappler, or a rushdown. He's just a fine combination of all of fighting game's deadliest aspects. Of course, there's the pretzel motion for the Raging Storm, there's the unique command-based super in the Deadly Rave, and there's a multitude of half circles in his specials. I tried my best to make Geese like an actual boss character. Of course, he won't be that overpowered when he's in normal form. Nightmare mode, however, is a different story.

Nightmare mode is Geese's EX mode. Even though Geese is presumably dead in the Fatal Fury series, he still comes back, just in a different way. He is called "Nightmare" because he is the opponent's worst nightmare. Bad joke, but hopefully you get the point. He's faster, stronger, and he has modified specials and supers. Overall, Nightmare is just miles better than normal Geese.

Geese's AI is very challenging. It's preferable to punish Geese's constant c.LP chains once he gets close. Sometimes he can randomly throw out a Jaei-Ken or two that can be punished as well. While Geese's AI is very difficult, he has an occasional glaring weakness that can be taken advantage of. Besides that, I think Geese's AI is fitting of a boss character, and creates the challenge that a boss character like Geese should.

That just about wraps it up for Geese (at least for now). I think it's good if I branch out and make some SNK characters, which is something I always didn't want to do. I hope this attempt of mine is enjoyable to all of you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xtd42sdvktyzt04/Geese.zip/file

Feel free to give me feedback so I can make this character even better.

I hope you all have a good day and stay epic  : )