mugen archive - A Deserving Rant -

Modo_ekitz

This is why I despise Mugen Archive, I was downloading characters from Mugen Archive and uploading them to AK1 that is requested by one of my friends. Then Mugen Piracy aka Mugen Archive IP banned me for no reason at all. They will also permaban you even insult you for criticizing them.  Also they had those meaningless community events because of that infamous MA admin Dizzy that doesn't allow you to download until that event is over. At this point, that website shouldn't be called Mugen Archive, they should be called Mugen Piracy! Mugen Archive admins should have known better to treat their members with respect but they won't, they only respect themselves. They also leak or intentionally botch the files of some characters, stages, or other type of files for Mugen. Mugen Archive does that totalitarian BS on a daily basis there as well. This website here I had a much better experience along with AK1 since I find some unique characters on this website that I couldn't find on other Mugen websites besides Mugen Archive and some not even from Mugen Archive. In conclusion, any Mugen website except Mugen Piracy aka Mugen Archive will do. Mugen Archive deserves to be on the blacklisted websites.

• 3 months later...