[STAGE] Midnight Highway Of The City by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 223rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Provide Another Midnight City Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Noticed That I've Never Created A Midnight Stage Involving A Highway With The City In The Background... Until Now! Funny Thing Is That I Was Inspired By Micheal Jackson's Song Called"Speed Demon" When Creating This Stage! I Felt That The Song Really Fitted This Stage Concept And I Just Went With The Flow! I Can Imagine Superheroes Fighting Villains In This Stage In Which They Have Stopped Them From Getting Away! In Order For The Villains To Escape, They Have No Choice But To Fight The Hero That Stands In Front Of Them! Ahhhh... I Just Love A Good Plot! LOL! All In All, I'm Happy To Create Another City Theme That Will Add On To My "Midnight" MUGEN Stage Series! Enjoy! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Heh...It Has Been A Really Busy Month For Your Boi CAH... But... I Still Love To Create Awesome Stage Concepts For All Of You Awesome Peeps, Yo! Might Be A Little Slow This Year In Creating More Stages This Year But I'm Still Having Fun! I Love This Game And I Love You All! Stay Tuned For More Madd Flava Of MUGEN Stages! Stay Safe Out There And Keep Being Awesome! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

QomH2Tn.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/