[STAGE] Rocky Desert by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 217th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Whew... I Don't Know Why... But Today's Weather Was Very Hot! You Know What That Means? You Don't? Well...It Gave Me Motivation To Make Another Desert Stage! This Desert Environment Will Have A Lot Of Sand And Rocks Around Your Fighters! Make Sure They Keep Their Guard Up Or They Will Taste The Sand Bed Of Hard Rock! Sounds Painful Just Saying It! LOL! This Can Be A Great Stage For Those Loner Or Bandit MUGEN Fighters Trying Discover Their Own Path In The MUGEN World! Lets Hope It Ends Well, Yo! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! Ahhhhh... Today Felt Like 100 Degrees... So Thirsty... Say... Anybody Got A Cold Drink? No? Okay! LOL! Have Fun All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Desert Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” ⛰️

H6HEWKT.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/