Chaka by Nimame updated 2/18/12

Phantom Blood

Chaka.The first possesed by the stand Anubis in part 3 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.He plays pretty roughly by being able to read your moves by seeing them once.In the original game he is able to gaurd block any attack he has read with his attack reading by pressing an attack button.I don't know if he can do that in mugen too...

The PS1 wasn't half-bad. Sure, most stands got only one color and some sprites were removed, specially the blood and Jotaro smoking poses. But most of the action was still the same and it got the Super Story Mode, with extra characters, more mini-games (including a card game) and many other stuff. I recommend the Arcade version better, through, but if it's easy to you to get the PS1 version running it isn't a big loss.

that stage where you fight the monkey throwing beams at you had me cracking up lol!! the shooter stage and the card game was a nice touch too. i didn't mind the loss frames cuz it was not that much of a difference in quality. like alpha 3 on the ps1, you won't notice too big of a difference due to the game oozing of fun unless you're going in hard with the nit picking ....