[STAGE] Waifu Airlines III by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 210th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! You Know...After Creating My "Suit La Waifu" Stage, I Had Motivation To Tackle My "Waifu Airlines" Series Again! I Noticed That A Lot Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Like The Waifu Series So I Wanted To Create Another Branch Of Waifu Airlines! I Had Fun Creating This And It Also Tackles My Love Of City Themes! So Get Your MUGEN Fighters A Ticket Because Everybody Is Getting A First ClassTrip To Their Fighting Destination, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! To Airports To Subways, To Retail Stores And Restaurants... Your Main Man CAH Is Creating More Battlegrounds For Your Fighters To Explore! I Hope You All Find A Nice Spot To Fight Or Chill In! Keep Having Fun And Have An Awesome Day! ☆٩( 'ω' )و☆ Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” ✈️

ahmwWCu.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/