A weird MUGEN issue

★Tsukasa_Mike★

Question

so i have a new pc (Spec intel core I5-5200 renderer NVIDIA Geforce 930M ram 6gb)

b4 i ran mugen smooth. load fast, no lags, no errors then everything changes after i reset my PC. the MUGEN open take a long times (i think around 2-3 minutes) and everytime the mugen always got errors can't load sff  and some Cannot find parameter: languageCan't load sff(even the chara size just around 25-45 mb) even stage idk what causing this so i updated my drivers and the problem fixed but then after i add more chars then the issue back again. when i decrease my charas (around 20) the MUGEN runs smooth (b4 it runs smoothly around 500 chars)
is this a GPU issue or i am lack of ram? 

Please Help me

1 answer to this question

This sounds like an issue involving excess processes running in the background, using up memory.

You can open up task manager, which is done by pressing ctrl+alt+delete and selecting the "open task manager" option.

Once the window opens up, click on the processes tab on the window & right-click any processes that you don't need running and select "end process"

If you have CCleaner, you can easily prevent many tasks or processes from running on startup.

Open CCleaner then select the startup tab, you can then choose whatever task or process you wish to stop running on startup by clicking on the task and pressing the disable button.

Be warned that ending certain processes or disabling them from running on startup can cause issues with your pc, sometimes forcing a restart. so use caution when doing this.

It's best to first look up what tasks & processes are safe to disable first before trying what I suggested.