mugen the best Ikemen go screen pack

OldGamer

This screen pack was a request by Deliver2ThaDeek
Original Screen pack name is The Best mugen
Original creator for this screen pack is named Alexis Cáceres
 for the mugen 1.1 and mugen 1.0

is now converted over the Ikemen go version 12
jEWWi6m.png
this screen pack need a requires a super computer to run it please do not use or run it on a standard computer it requires at least 16 gigabytes of RAM when running the screen pack and the screen pack also comes with the resolution of 1280 x 720 so prety please keep in mind that you do need a very powerful gaming PC when running this type of screen pack and I prefer if you run it at least 24GB to 32GB bit of RAM when doing so

Download link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IfCMm4vhoIVCEaHpw-Qnu7XHjJAQekH4/view?usp=sharing

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Wow! So This What True Power Can Do For A Screenpack! This Is So Awesome That I'm Speechless...My CPU... Might Need To Train In 24GB Ram Gravity Any Order To Even Think Of Harnessing This Type Of Power! Astonishing!!! LOL! Props To OldGamer And Alexis Cáceres On This Project, Yo! (o^.^)-b

08f91bb80a5925f76d2e86fb75d8f36c496d924b

3 hours ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Wow! So This What True Power Can Do For A Screenpack! This Is So Awesome That I'm Speechless...My CPU... Might Need To Train In 24GB Ram Gravity Any Order To Even Think Of Harnessing This Type Of Power! Astonishing!!! LOL! Props To OldGamer And Alexis Cáceres On This Project, Yo! (o^.^)-b

08f91bb80a5925f76d2e86fb75d8f36c496d924b

please my dear freind dont get confuse  Ionly converted this for Deliver2thadeek and Alex does not know about ikemen go netplay ability so its not really my project