[STAGE] Flowery Love by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 189th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make A Stage Dedicated To Something Personal In My Life! I Wanted To Make A Stage For The Love Of My Mom And Dad! Although My Dad Passed Away When I Was A Baby And My Mom Was Always There For Me Through The Dark Times In My Life, I Wanted To Dedicate This Stage To Them! Funny Thing...I Heard My Dad Was A Cool Dude In The Streets Back In The Day And My Mom Loved Him Very Much! That's Why I Have "Cool" In My Name For Tribute Of My Dad, Yo! The Month Of December Is A Special Month To All Of Us! Although We Don't Have Much, We Will Always Have Each Other! I Also Hope That This MUGEN Stage Helps Everyone Around The World Think Of Someone That's Special To Them! I Love You Mom And Dad! CAH Also Enjoys All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internet! Why? Because CAH Loves Ya, Yo!(¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Flowery Love". You Know... Love And Memories Are Always Important! If I Was To Suddenly Pass Away Today, I Hope That I Could Make Somebody's Day A Little Bit Better! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day Everyone! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Sentimental Tribute Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”💐

TVxZraZ.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/