[STAGE] Mayor Haggar's Office by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 186th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Pay Tribute To The Awesome Beat Em Up Called "Final Fight" I Decided To Give The Main Protagionist "Mike Haggar" A Place Where He Can Conduct Business And Do Mayor Things! Oh Yeah...And To Fight!! LOL! Seeing That My "Metro City's Southside" Was Really Popular Among All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, I Decided To See What Area That I Could Add To The Hustle And Bustle In The City! I Want To Say Thank You Mayor Haggar For Keeping The MUGEN Streets Safe! You Deserve This Office! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know...I Wish We Had A Mayor Haggar! He'll Keep The Streets Safe, Fix Up Resources, And Probably Help A City Grow...One Piledriver At A Time! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 💪

OAHhCAJ.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- I'm Excited That You Like The Stage, Riku Minato! (o^.^)-b

I Had To Give Props To The Man That Protects His City... One Piledriver At A Time! I Present The Mayor Of Metro City...Or Earth... "Mike Haggar" His Very Own Office! Vote For Haggar To Keep The Streets Safe! Now Go And Make A Difference In MUGEN... One Piledriver At A Time! LOL! ☆٩( 'ω' )و☆