[STAGE] Old School Boxing Gym IV by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 174th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Love The Sport Of Boxing! I Love The Sweet Science So Much That I Created Multiple Boxing Stages For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans To Enjoy In Your MUGEN Universes! You Know What, Yo? For The 1st Time Ever, I'm Going To Add A Part 4 To One Of My MUGEN Stage Series! Which Series You Ask? Well...The "Old School Boxing Gym" Is My Chosen Battleground! It Makes Me Happy To Provide More Boxing Stages For Your MUGEN Fighters To Fight In And This Stage Differently Fits The Criteria Of An Old School Boxing Gym! I Made This A Normal And Compact Stage In Which Your Fighters Can Spar And Train For That Important Fight Coming Up! As Always, I Made Sure I  Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Wow...This Was Really Fun Putting This Together! I'm Glad To Know That Your MUGEN Boxers And Kick Boxers Can Have A Different Sports Environment To Train And Spar In! Have Fun And Have An Awesome Day, Yo! (o^.^)/🥊 Enjoy Another Sports Themed Stages For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🥊

tPqBNCQ.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- That's Awesome, Yo! I'm Glad You Liked It! Bringing More Boxing Stages Means More Training Spots For Your Fighters! Also, Thank You For Giving Me Some Feedback And Tips! I Thought About Making The Mat With Different Shades Of Blue But It Looked Like A River For Some Reason! I'll Keep Experimenting And Practice On Some Shading And Texture Techniques! Keep Being Awesome, jo19sh92! (o^.^)-b