[STAGE] Antarctic Research Station by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 150th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Themed Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I Was Doing Research On Different Types Of Environments Throughout The World And What Caught My Interest Was Antarctica! It's Icy Atmosphere Is Something Of Beauty And It's Cold, Cold, Cold! I Learned That A Lot Of Research Faculties Are Stationed There For Research On The Land And Research Only! This Gave Me An Idea On Creating A Research Base That's Stationed In Antarctica! Your Ice Powered MUGEN Fighters Could Get Together And Start A Research Team...(SIGH)...Who Am I Kidding?  They're Probably Just Going To Fight! LOL! Get Your Fighters Ready, Because It's Going To Be A Battle In A Research Station In The Middle Of Nowhere! LOL! I Finally Did It! I Finally Completed 50 Stages This Year! I've Made 150 Stages In Total So Far And I'm Still Having A Lot Of Fun Doing It! I Have To Make 50 More Stages Before The Year Ends! I Know I Can Do It, Yo! I Want To Thank Everyone For Tuning In And Having Fun With The MUGEN Stages! I'm Happy To Know That I Can Make Someone's Day Out There! To Everyone Out There...I Want To Thank You For Being Awesome And Keep Having Fun, Yo! (o^.^)-b There's More To Come! Stay Tuned! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

2sHYuyB.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

19 hours ago, MatreroG said:

You are a very prolific creator, so congrats and thanxs for all the contribution you give to MUGEN 👍

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You For Your Kind Words, MatreroG! You Make Some Of The Best And Awesome Stages In MUGEN, Yo! You're A Prolific Creator Yourself MatreroG! (o^.^)-b I Love Creating Stages For MUGEN! It's Fun And I Enjoy Meeting Everyone In The MUGEN Community! I Also Love Creating MUGEN Stages For All Of You And Making Someone Happy Out There In This World We Live In! Lets Keep Building New Worlds In MUGEN, Yo! Stay Tuned Because There's Much More To Come! Got To Stay Cool, Got To Stay Animated, Got To Stay On That Hustle! *Peace* ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)