[STAGE] Luxury Shopping by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 147th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Sights Of The City...I Just Love It! I Love It So Much That I'm Going To Make Another City Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I Notice During The Summertime People Love To Shop! I Read A Magazine About The Rich And Famous Getting Free Stuff For Items That Cost Thousands! That Made Me Think About The Fighting Couple Robert Garcia And Yuri Sakazaki! Garcia Always Try To Impress Yuri With Fancy Things Such As Cars, Jewelry, Money, And Etc. So I Thought I'll Make Stage For Your MUGEN Fighting Couples To Fight For Material Gain! LOL! I Hope You Made Enough Fight Money From Your Tournaments Fighters! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Luxury Shopping". You Know...I Noticed That A Lot Of Retail Stores Are Closing Down But I See That A Lot Of High End Expensive Outlets Are Booming! Huh...I Wonder Where All The Money Is Coming From? Maybe Everyone Has Secret Lives Fighting In Underground Kumites! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

YWyl9zM.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/