Rainbow Dash RockRage8962's edits UPDATED again bug fixes

RockRage8962

Need .rar download... Pl0x?

I have just one final update for rainbow dash and then I will be moving on from this version to the current version which has better sprites and animations. The next update will be an ai patch and then I will call this version semi finished since i'm working on her with another person from deviantart and I plan to ask him for his updates and add them to the final version and then release it before I move on to the better version. Also why do you want a .rar download? What's wrong with .zip?

Since I downloaded WinRAR, my .zip files have been all blibber blabbered. I can't open 'em. When I press 'open' nothing happens. I can only do .rar files now. :donwan:

There is a way around this. just right click and select extract all and then follow the prompts and you will have all the files! it's as simple as that!

There is a way around this. just right click and select extract all and then follow the prompts and you will have all the files! it's as simple as that!

*tries* ......:donwan: It's not like that. I use Google Chrome, and when it pops up on the download bar the image for the file is one of those "Image Not Found" pics. When I click to open the downloads bar disappears.

It wont even work if I go to settings and open the downloads page! :donwan:

*tries* ...... :donwan: It's not like that. I use Google Chrome, and when it pops up on the download bar the image for the file is one of those "Image Not Found" pics. When I click to open the downloads bar disappears.

It wont even work if I go to settings and open the downloads page! :donwan:

Well I don't use chrome so I don't know how to help there since i'm an Internet Explorer user so i'll try to convert a file to .rar but not right at the moment since I want to try to put in the ai patch first before I make a .rar download available and since i'm going to stop working on this version soon and work on the revamped version it might take a while but i'll try and get your file up by thursday or friday!

Well I don't use chrome so I don't know how to help there since i'm an Internet Explorer user so i'll try to convert a file to .rar but not right at the moment since I want to try to put in the ai patch first before I make a .rar download available and since i'm going to stop working on this version soon and work on the revamped version it might take a while but i'll try and get your file up by thursday or friday!

Ok! Thanks RockRage! :=D:

• 1 month later...

So, RockRage....how goes Rainbow Dash & her fixes? o_O; When she is de-cheapened and more of a competent tough fighter with GOOD moves with no sprite glitches.....I'll have her return to 1v1 for another run OR if you get Twilight Sparkle done too I'll have her return in doubles and have a brony team. XD

• 2 weeks later...

So, RockRage....how goes Rainbow Dash & her fixes? o_O;

When she is de-cheapened and more of a competent tough fighter with GOOD moves with no sprite glitches.....I'll have her return to 1v1 for another run OR if you get Twilight Sparkle done too I'll have her return in doubles and have a brony team. XD

She is over 50% complete. Also twilight is less than 40% complete. I have been doing my best to fix them but I have been having troubles with her ai patching. I have made her less cheap so far but it'll be a while. I will keep you posted though!

• 8 months later...

i have 3 ponies sprites from fighting is magic,with sound.....but don't have time to make them cause school ( :extremeanger: ) any helpers?

i have 3 ponies sprites from fighting is magic,with sound.....but don't have time to make them cause school ( :extremeanger: ) any helpers?

I got twilight,pinkie,and rarity