[STAGE] Playground Park by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 132nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I'm Thinking Of Another Park Stage! I Was Looking At Some More Old School Delinquent Animes And Some Brawls Happen In The Park! So I Thought..."Why Not?" The Trees Hoover In The Background, With A Swing set Behind Brings A Cool Theme Of Rival Characters That Are Childhoods Friends! I Don't Know...It Gives Off That Vibe I Guess...LOL! Give Your MUGEN Fighters Some Back Story In Your Game And Have This Stage Bring Out Plot, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Wow! Summer Is Almost Here! I Have To Create Some Summer Theme Stages For All Of You! Maybe This Stage Gives Off Some Summer Vibes! The Imagination Is A Beautiful Thing! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

K6GqR42.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/