[Stage 1.0] Haze City & Calm Taisen

Okami

Off with new stages as I'm getting a bit.. more knowledgeable on the field of it ._."

Hard to apply delta's to these kind stages, though it was easy on the dojo stage.

They are all animated and Haze city is a bit "big" for its size. It has rain and it also has a waterfall version. Lights are animated too.

Dojo has animated sakura flowers with depth effect applied on the backgrond (the scenery).

Haze City:

Posted Image

Calm Taisen:

Posted Image

Link:

http://mugencoder.com/stages.php?id=7

I need to find more stage potential items D=

Weird........ sry, fixed that o-O, and about the 1st stage, well adding a stone floor on a dojo wouldn't be a dojo is it XD? Ok (Reuploaded the stage now, it won't be the DEF file anymore -_-" which isn't supposed to hapeen D=)

dude u cant tell a creator what to do with his creation, u can suggest things that might make it look cooler or whatever, but u cant tell him to make the water move , not to mention, making animation on a stage is hard to do, its not just a simple button push, so calm down alittle bit , :goodmood:

Something Else, I was planning to use 3ds max afterwards or a 3d program to model stages later XD About the water animation, yes, it will be a nice touch but I have to ciut out the water through pen tooling and FIND the right water animations because that is what is bugging me.. finding the right resources for the stage D= These stages are sort of experimental stages with images, I'm planning to maybe make them from scratch later on when I can finally get that stupid 3d modelling program... Maya is okay, (I might use it), but 3ds max is the first one I'm going to use. O BTW, which stage NEEDS water? The first or second o-o

• 3 weeks later...