[STAGE] Cloudy Road Trip by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 127th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make A Stage That's A Cross Between The City And The Countryside! I Was Reminiscing About The Times I Took The Bus With My Fellow Football Comrades And Traveled Through Cities, Towns, And Countrysides! I Used To Stare At The Window Looking At The Beautiful Scenery That We Passed By! I Was Motivated In Creating A Scene From My Past From A Long Time Ago! It Was Cold, Cloudy, And We Rode Over A Bridge! I Saw Many Trees In The Distance And Mountains That Looked Down Upon Us! I Guess My Imaginative Imagery Can Now Become A Battleground For All Of Your MUGEN Characters! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Memories...Cherish The Good Memories! Life Is Beautiful When You Can Remember A Time You Had Fun! Embrace It, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” ☁️

MBDoLEK.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/