MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA

ramon garcia

MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA

Good notice for the fans of MVC3 i found the same font with the names of combos of MVC3 and i get do in the photoshop the same names equal in the game MVC3 and i use the sounds of combos of UMVC3 that i found in the site Sound Resource.
Now i'm doing some tests and i hope that in some days or weeks i will finish, and after i will share with everyone 🙂

Here is the vídeo with the images and sounds of project:

MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA:

After i release will be missing found or someone do or share or sell the hit effects of MVC3 ok. 
Note: The unique person that i know that already have this effects that is missing is JAFAR but until now he not respond my e-mails and questions 😞 see the comment and video, so if you JAFAR or someone could help the mugen fans like me sharing this effects will be amazing: 

See the images of tests:

mugen020.png  mugen021.png  mugen022.png  mugen023.png  mugen024.png  mugen025.png  mugen026.png  mugen027.png  mugen028.png  mugen029.png  mugen030.png  mugen031.png  mugen032.png  mugen033.png  mugen034.png  mugen035.png  mugen036.png  mugen037.png  mugen038.png  mugen039.png  mugen040.png

When I post the credits will be from my friend Ian Miguel, because due to his tutorial of combos of Killer Instinct I was able to make a base for the codes of the images of combos and sounds of the MVC3.