[STAGE] Stadium Interior Parking by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 111th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Hmmmm...I See That Today Is The Super Bowl! Millions Of People Around The World Watches This Game Of Top Athletes Compete In The Highest Stage Of Football! With That Being Said It Also Makes Me Think Of An Old School Beat Em Up! Today I Wanted To Make A Tribute Stage Of Rival Turf! I Wanted To Recreate The King Size Stadium Parking Lot! I Found Motivation For This Because The Game Is Cool, The Super Bowl Is Cool, And...The Homeboy Shopping Network Skit From In Living Color Is Cool! It's A Funny Skit Because The Two Characters Actually Went To The Superbowl And The Parking Lot... To Rob Valuable Items And Sell It As A Bootleg Infomercial! It Cracks Me Up Every Time! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Watching Athletes Compete At Their Best In The Superbowl Is Cool! Watching The Commercials That Come On Is Also Hilarious! Enjoy Your Day! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

cnnSfRf.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/