Mortal Kombat - BEGINS

mkfreak89

Hello Everyone i would like to present my new Project called Mortal Kombat Begins which consist of 33 playable characters + matches against hidden Bosses ,it is based on Borg117 MKP engine as you might have guessed, but my goal however is to remake every Character and Arena with a new Look, Characters and Arenas are inspired from the Mortal Kombat Movies.

Playable Characters : Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sindel, Raiden, Kitana,Kung Lao, Sub-Zero
                                  Jade, Johnny Cage, Ermac, Kabal, Reptile, Nightwolf, Mileena
                                  Cyrax, Stryker, Smoke, Sonya, Hydro, Jax, Sektor
                                  Kano, Noob Saibot, Sarenna, Reiko, Tanya, Rain, Kenshi
                                  Sheeva, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Shang Tsung, Baraka

Bosses (Unplayable) : Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Shao Kahn + Hidden Bosses in Kahns Treasure , like : Chameleon, Havik, Blaze.etc

MK%20BEGINS%20SCREENSHOT_zpsxbiedclr.png

Spoiler

Awesome, even I do not like the movies I m a fan since the beginning, the MKP is a thing but sadly any time I reached the Subosses it froze on loading screen... Hope you make HD resolution too, keep the work u ve a fan waiting for your work to be done, :)))

2 hours ago, MKLEx said:

Awesome, even I do not like the movies I m a fan since the beginning, the MKP is a thing but sadly any time I reached the Subosses it froze on loading screen... Hope you make HD resolution too, keep the work u ve a fan waiting for your work to be done, :)))

Thank you man i appreciate it.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...