[STAGE] Ski Resort On Christmas Day by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 99th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Merry Christmas, Yo! I'm Back With Another Christmas Present For All You MUGEN Fans Out There! I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Snowy Stage With A Couple Of Buildings In The Background! I Realized That I Did Create A Snow Themed Stage Before I Created "Training On Christmas Eve"! It Was My Earlier Stage Called "January In The City". I Found Some Motivation In Creating A Ski Resort Stage! I Think A Lot Of People Go To Ski Resorts During The Christmas Holidays...I Think People Do...I Don't Know...LOL! But I Do Know That Your Fighters Can Have Fun In The Snow Once Again To See Who's The King Or Queen Of Christmas! I Added A Super Jump For Good Measure And...As Always...Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Compatible With The Stage!  I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I Hope Everyone Such As My Family, Friends, And You The Awesome Viewer Are Having A Cool Merry Christmas So Far! Who Needs Presents When You Have Love! Am I Right? Yeah...No....Sorta...Okay! LOL! Keep Loving And Keep Being Awesome Peeps! Merry Christmas With Love! Also...I'm One More Stage Close To My Goal Of...100 Stages Completed Before The Year's End!! I Can Do It!! I Can Win This!! I Feel The Power, Yo!!! ULTRA!!!! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another Outdoor Winter Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

DVzQwsW.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/