[STAGE] Royal Hall Of Mirrors by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 93rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today, I Was Inspired Of Creating A Fancy Type Stage For All You Awesome Mugenites, Yo! Fancy? What Do You Mean By Fancy, CAH? Fancy As In A Wealthy Type Home Full Of Mirrors, Artistic Pillars, And A Snug Rug, Yo! Enjoying The Finer Things In Life As I Suppose! LOL! Anyway...I Was Looking At Images About Dance Hall And Rich Type Buildings And I Thought That It Would Be Cool To Make A Stage To Fit That Theme! As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting To The Stage Correctly! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Whew! Only "7" More Stages To Make Until I Reach "100" Total! Got To Keep Pushing To The Limit! Again, Thank You All For Coming By And Enjoy Another Stage! Keep Having Fun, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

bky9S4S.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/